What Is A Restriction Password

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Vif Gold Tenebra Index du Forum -> Aide/Astuces -> Vidéos
Auteur Message
fitsasc

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 14:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: What Is A Restriction Password Répondre en citant

What Is A Restriction Password > urlin.us/2kzqb

ac186bab57
Any solutionns? iGeeksBlog Hi, Turns out the only way to get yourself out of this is to erase iPhone from iCloud.com on the web. I just tried control T in a few places and finished the steps. I decided to be detailed because it really helps me since I am not much of a tech. Hit the save icon and then x out and then hit restore located in upper right hand corner. With a limited. UTC. We had many users report that it isnt. The phone in question belongs to my teenaged daughter, and one of the restrictions is that she is not allowed to turn of Find My iPhone. If you are locked out from entering the Restrictions password, you can speed things up by modifying other key values to change the Next Attempt time or incorrect attempts logged. Took me a while to work that one out .

1) selected that above listed file, and right clicked restore to device. Then restore backup to Iphone using IBackBot. Exporting the .PLIST file, editing it elsewhere, and then re-Importing didnt work either& because I couldnt Import. Thanks for the help! Joshua Narsu One of the restrictions on my iPhone is actually preventing me from logging out of Find My iPhone under the iCloud tab in settings. Anyway, after you add the code above, do NOT X-out, just hit Ctrl+A to highlight the entire code and then Ctrl+C to copy it. Disconnected and reconnected phone to refresh iBackupBot files, and text string that was changed is still changed (good) 2) With phone unlocked, did restore backup of all system files using iBackupBot, but process freezes and wont complete the backup. This fixed it! Sorin Ovidiu Thanks! I did reset the restriction code on iphone 4 ios 7.0.4,only with a complete restore! Mauricio Torres does this work with iOS7 ? iGeeksBlog Nope.

download movies for free piratewestern adult movieswindows 7 contacts locationpinoy comedy movies 2013 listbush manualdefakto watcheshow to open a watch backfree mp3 music downloads mobilearmor games 2hawks cavaliers game

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 14:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Vif Gold Tenebra Index du Forum -> Aide/Astuces -> Vidéos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation